- Prevention of preventable and cure of curable visual impairment.
- Socio-economic rehabilitation of the visually challenged in mainstream, through education, training and employment.
- To take up advocacy against all types of individual and structural discrimination and ensure full legal capacity.
- Assure accessibility to the world of information.
Empower visually challenged population of our state, thus enabling them to lead a life of dignity and productivity.
- To provide visually impaired persons with preventive medical assistance, educate and impart vocational training & provide employment
- To make society aware of the category of visually impaired people, in terms of their abilities and needs.
- To enhance the self-confidence of the visually impaired by enabling them to participate actively in the management & planning of programs
- Provide appropriate guidance and advice to families with visual disabilities, so that they can cope with the situation optimally.
- Preparing and providing appropriate training and rehabilitation programs for visually impaired & their families
- To provide proper training in IT & mobile phone accessibility.
- To Provide audio materials for higher studies
- Support research and studies in the field of visual impairment.
- To provide more opportunities for this group to engage in various cultural, social and sports activities.